Sunday, October 4, 2009

ALRIGHTY!!

I will apologize right away for the shitty quality and uneven volumes...hopefully I'll be getting a real microphone soon and will have a better grasp on the whole recording/balance thing. And remember, this is supposed to be WORKING ITS WAY UP to GOOD music, and music that I would like and actually want to listen to! And hey, I feel like I've already learned a little something! p.s. I kept up with the percussion far too long, so you can stop around the 3 minute mark...

I'll give you the words to this one:

I'm finding your the only clean one around here
You're the only one I can stand to touch

You caught me, you caught me right away
Just don't cut me, just don't cut me

Turns out you're the only one I'll ever see
This big house and this cliche senseless speech
Just isn't me

You do know every part of me
And I'm ready, already
I want you to find me
I don't want you to find her
I want you to find me

I know you,
You expected some relapse
I know you,
You wish I could hold out a little longer
But I know who suits me well,
And I know you

I know what suits me well
And I'd share this with you face to face
But you'd know who this is about

And how much time are we to spend
Getting out of one place for another?

1 comment:

  1. I like this. I like you.

    my favorite parts all occur after 3:00.

    ReplyDelete