Saturday, October 3, 2009

WHAT IS THIS!?

Hello friends and lovers! I've wanted to get serious about song writing for a while now, but have neglected the effort that it would actually take. In turn, I have ended up quite frustrated every time I sit down and try writing. I got a suggestion to write a song a day, just for the fun of it and simply for the sake of creating something (and to make a blog out of it too, so you can come along with me!). So...this isn't so much about making artful masterpieces, although that would be nice (just wait for it), or even serious songs necessarily, but more about having fun with the music, improving my writing skills, and expanding the way I think about music overall. I am hoping that this blog will force me to stick to my word and actually write a song a day. No more excuses! I'm not expecting anything big right away - so don't get too picky. What I'm aiming for here is the delayed gratification, what I will have learned after having done this for a while...LET'S GET CRAZY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment